- Make sure the scale is in gram mode and turn the power off.
- While power is off press "Tare" and hold till "8888" is replaced by a random value. This is important; otherwise the calibration mode is not engaged.
- Press "Tare" again. The display shows "0"
- Place the 10gr calibration weight in the middle of the weighing pan.
- When the display is stable, press "Tare". The display switches to "10".
- Take the calibration weight away. Place the 20gr calibration weight on the weighing pan.
- When the display is stable, press "Tare". The display switches to "20".
- Press "Tare" till the power switches off. The new values are saved.
- Test the scale. If it is not accurate enough, repeat the process of calibration.
More information and pricelist here